The 10L model is a manual pressure sprayers. The 16L model is rechargeable electric and include a backpack as well.
Following are specifications for each model.
Electric Rechargeable Backpack Portable Pressure Sprayer 16L
Used mainly as a weed or pesticide sprayer. Strong pump, portable with backpack extension for an easy spraying of anything in your garden.
How many times have you had your hands tired from pressing that nozzle to spray in your garden? This Electric Backpack Garden Sprayer turns the laborious task of weeding or any chemical spraying into effortless one handed fun.
This auto pressure sprayer is an efficient way to spray evenly in an easy to use design. Water the garden, spray herbicides, pesticides and protect them from insects. Can also be used to sanitise livestock and prevent epidemic outbreaks of detergents and solvents for spray cleaning around the home and garage.
This high quality, easy-to-use, multi-functional and ergonomically designed backpack sprayer has been designed and manufactured in response to the need for efficient tasks for home and public gardens, farms and allotments of small to medium size holdings. This auto pressure sprayer ensures even distribution whether you are fertilising your garden, spraying herbicides or pesticides or sanitising any areas.
Specifications & Accessories included
- Size Capacity: 16L Agricultural Standard
- Power Type: Battery Rechargeable
- Easy to wear back strap
- Battery continuous working time: 4-5 hours (after full charge)
- Battery: 12V
- SAA approved – CE / CCC certified
- Hose length: 1.3M
- Pressure: 0.2-0.4Mpa
- Plastic switch
- Working time: 4-5 hours after full charge
- Pump specifications
- Pump cut off: 80PSI 100PSI
- Volts: 12V (9-14.4V)
- AMPS: 2.1A
- Flow: 0.7GPM (2.6LPM)
- Press: 80PSI (5.5Bar) Cutoff /100PSI
- New BBRG, Thermal protected
Other accessories included
- 2-hole nozzle for fog, spraying diameter approximately 140mm
- 4-hole nozzle for fog, watery, spraying diameter(fog) approximately 100mm, spraying distance 0-3.5M
- 5-hole nozzle for wide range, good atomisation effect, spraying diameter approximately 130mm
- 2 Cushioned Back Straps for easy backpack setup to carry on your back
- Container Strainer
- Battery Charger
- User manual
With all the accessories included, anyone can use this sprayer, which can cover any of your spraying needs.
FAQs - Frequently asked questions
- How long do I charge it for? How long does it last? The adaptor cord will show you with a light ‘Red’ needs to be charged ‘Green’ fully charged. It’s best to charge it overnight. Once it is fully charge it should last for 4 to 5 house before it will need charging again.
- Maintenance and Care: To prolong the life of the battery please recharge it after 2 to 3 months of no use. Always clean and rinse it after each use to prolong the life your sprayer. Keep it and store in a shady place and don’t store it under direct sunlight.
Manual Garden Pressure Sprayer 10L
This Pressure Sprayer with adjustable rotating nozzle can be used to spray water, fertilisers, herbicides, weed killer, chemicals and a variety of other liquids such as cleaning detergents and solvent-free preservative treatments. Perfect and lightweight design ensures that this product is easy to use and perfect for cleaning in and around your garden.
- User friendly design
- Light weight and easy to handle
- Adjustable over the shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Adjustable nozzle to spray fine mist or direct spray, or large or small water droplets
- Trigger can be locked for on/off spraying
- Safety valve to release pressure
- Useful tool for home use and general purpose
- Suitable for watering gardens, cleaning and pest control, automotive, cleaning furniture and glass.
Usages For Garden Weed Pressure Sprayer
- Spray cleaning with detergents
- Spraying fences and gates with preservative treatments
- Watering plants indoor or outdoor
- Cleaning in those hard to reach spots on your car/van like in and around the wheels, engine bay, under the car and lights.
- Can be used to spray water, cleaning detergents, fertilisers, herbicides, pesticides
How to Use The Garden Weed Pressure Sprayer
Fill plastic tank to required level. Do not exceed the maximum filling level. Pump the top of the sprayer repeatedly to generate air pressure. The pressure then allows you to squeeze the trigger and spray your chosen liquid.
Safety Warning and Instructions
Please take the time to carefully read instructions and safety warning before operating pressure sprayer.
2L Handheld Manual Pump
2 Litre Handheld Garden Pressure Sprayer Bottle is great for keeping around the home and garden for a number of uses.
This pressure spray bottle delivers an even mist and can be filled with garden solution or water for cleaning the house.
Make your own cleaning solutions and store them in this handy bottle.
Holds about 8 cups of liquid. Directions for use are printed on the bottle. Comes packaged in a hanging poly bag.
- Pump action
- Material: plastic, brass nozzle
- Colour: white, green
- Capacity: 2 litres (4.5 pints)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 3 bar
- Dimensions (approx. cm) : 33 (L) x 19 (W)
- An adjustable nozzle with a brass insert with a grip structure.
- Ensure long and efficient working intervals with a uniformly good spray pattern.
- Convenient to use.
- Perfect for apartment, garden, balcony and terrace.