Electronic Dog Fence System Invisible Electric Wireless Pet Containment Collar$103.99
This hidden TP16 fencing system is a cost-efficient pet friendly containment systems. A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal. When your dog approaches the boundary (within approximately 2 metres), the signal causes the dog collars receiver to deliver a warning beep first. If the dog continues further, the system will issue stronger beeps and then the stat until your dog returns to within the boundary you have set up.
Specifications and Features
- Pulsed Proportional Stimulus- The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the beep and stat will be;
- Progressive Tone Stimulus-A warning tone will be issued first, then a stat stimulus after 4-10 seconds. stat stimulus will be progressive as you dog moves closer the the boundary.
- Variable Field Width Control-Precisely controls width of the signal field.
- Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators- should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompanied by flashing light.
- Speed Detect Anti-Run through- The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is used.
- Built in Lightening Protection- protects transmitter from power surges
- Multiple collar Operation- add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals as you have. No limit.
- Up to 5000 square metre range (over 1.2 acre)
- 1x Indoor wall-mounted transmitter
- 1x Power plug
- 1x Adjustable receiver collar (fits dogs up to 45cm neck size)
- 1x Boundary wire 300m ( cable 1.0mm)
- 20 Training flags
- 4x Screws
- 1x Users manual