Bosisto's Multi-Purpose Spray 500ml - Natural Cleaning - Ozdingo — ozdingo Skip to content
Welcome to Ozdingo, thanks to you we’re building Australia’s Marketplace
Welcome to Ozdingo, thanks to you we’re building Australia’s Marketplace

500ml Multi-Purpose Spray Bosisto's Natural Eucalyptus Eco Surface Germ Cleaner

Sold out
Original price $42.00
Current price $22.99
Free Shipping Australia Wide
30 Day Guarantee
DHL Shipping Worldwide

Bosisto's Multi-Purpose Naturally Strong Spray 500mL.

Bosisto’s Multi-Purpose Cleaner is naturally strong on grease and grime. You can have a clean, fresh home without harsh fumes. With the antibacterial power of eucalyptus oil, it gives a natural clean that’s healthier for you, your family and the environment. Naturally strong on grease and grime.

Features And Benefits

  • All-purpose cleaning spray with pure eucalyptus oil
  • Naturally strong on grease & grime
  • Safe for food prep areas
  • Eco-friendly, no harsh chemicals -  biodegradable ingredients, safe for grey water and septic systems and garden-friendly.
  • Gentle on skin
  • Kills common household germs - E. Coli and Salmonella
  • Fresh, natural aroma
  • Australian made and owned
  • Great for:
    • acrylic & vinyl
    • all bench tops
    • basins
    • walls
    • bins
    • ceramics
    • cooktops
    • stainless steel
    • ovens
    • glass surfaces
    • white goods
    • floors and more...

How to Use

  • To begin, rotate nozzle to 'on' position and squeeze trigger.
  • For cleaning - spray surface and wipe with a damp cloth.
  • For stubborn stains - allow 1 minute to penetrate.
  • To kill germs - spray surface until covered, let sit for 8 minutes then wipe clean.

Ingredients

Non-ionic (biodegradable) surfactant, eucalyptus oil, ethanol from natural sugars, naturally-sourced alkalinity builders.

Free from: Bleach, ammonia, chlorine, phosphates, sulfates and artificial fragrances. 

Not tested on animals. Vegan friendly – free from animal derived ingredients.

Caution

Do not use on antique furniture, unsealed, porous, damaged, cracked or worn surfaces. Always spot test if unsure. Store away from direct sunlight.

Keep out of reach of children. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice. Do not ingest. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical advice.