Bosisto's Floor Cleaner 750mL - Natural Cleaning Products - Ozdingo Skip to content
Ozdingo - Australia's Marketplace
Ozdingo - Australia's Marketplace

750ml Floor Cleaner Bosisto's Natural Eucalyptus Oil Wood Tile Marble Granite

Original price $42.00
Current price $24.99
Free Shipping Australia Wide
No Cash? No Worries! Finance Available
  • Klarna badge

30 Day money-back Guarantee

Shipped Fast Next Business Day

Guaranteed SAFE Checkout

Shipped Fast Next Business Day

30 Day

Guaranteed SAFE Checkout

Bosisto’s Floor Cleaner 750mL leaves floors sparkling and streak-free with no harmful chemicals. It’s also great for other surfaces around the home including kitchen & bathroom. With the antibacterial power of eucalyptus oil, it gives a natural clean that’s healthier for you, your family and the environment.

Features And Benefits

  • Effective floor cleaner with antibacterial eucalyptus oil
  • Multi-surface - bathroom, kitchen and other surfaces
  • Naturally strong on scuff marks & grime
  • No harmful chemicals
  • Streak free – leaves floors & surfaces sparkling
  • Excellent on sealed wooden floors
  • Eco-friendly & grey water/ septic safe
  • Fresh, natural aroma
  • Australian made and owned
  • Great for:
    • Wooden floors and panelling
    • Tiles
    • Linoleum
    • Vinyl
    • Marble
    • Granite
    • Slate
    • Stone
    • Also removes scuff marks from rubber soled shoes.

How To Use 

Dilute ¼ cup (60mL) into 4 litres of warm water and clean with mop. No need to rinse.


Non-ionic (biodegradable) surfactant, eucalyptus oil, ethanol from natural sugars, naturally-sourced alkalinity builders.

*No added: Bleach, ammonia, chlorine, phosphates, sulfates and artificial fragrances.


Not recommended on unfinished, unsealed, oiled or waxed wooden surfaces as they may be water sensitive. Do not use on damaged, cracked, worn, porous or unsealed surfaces. Always spot test if unsure. Store away from direct sunlight.

Keep out of reach of children. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice. Do not ingest. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical advice.