Skip to product information
  • Barcode: 9352827061483
  • Vendor: Seven Rivers
Just 1 left. Order soon!

50x Compostable Mailers Black Biodegradable Eco Poly Shipping Satchel Bags


Free Shipping Australia Wide


30 Day Guarantee

Shipped Fast Within Australia

Stocked in Australia

Product description

Switch to sustainable and eco friendly packaging with our 100% compostable mailers. Simply dispose these bags with your food scraps or compost bins for your worms.

These home compostable mailing satchels are made from high grade corn starch with 90% or more of the plastic converting to C02, and the remaining share (10%) turning into water and biomass (valuable compost).

With a premium matte finish and and easy sealing adhesive strip, these shipping satchels comply with Australian Standard for Industrial Composability and Home Composability.

  • Premium matte finish
  • Includes adhesive strip for easy sealing
  • 90% or more of the plastic converts to C02, the remaining share (10%) turns into water and biomass (valuable compost)
  • Made from high grade corn starch
  • Can be composted at home, in the office or commercially
  • 12mth shelf life (from manufactured date)

Available Sizes:

  • Size (mm): 265 (W) x 380 (L) + 40mm Lip
  • Size (mm): 360 (W) x 480 (L) + 40mm Lip
  • Size (mm): 500 (W) x 600 (L) + 40mm Lip


  • Microns: 80UM
  • Quantity: 50
  • Colour: Black Bag, White Labelling / Writing
  • Material: Corn Starch
  • Disposal: Food scraps, compost bins.

Package Includes:

Black Compostable Mailers.

Please Note: The criteria for the Industrial Composability of packaging are set out in the Australian Standard AS4736 and Home Composability AS5810-2010. AS4736 and AS5810-2010 requires the compostable plastics to disintegrate after 12 weeks and completely biodegrade after twelve months. That means that 90 percent or more of the plastic material will have been converted to CO2. The remaining share is converted into water and biomass – i.e. valuable compost. Materials and products complying with this standard can be certified and labelled accordingly.

Additional Information


Wholesale and Bulk enquiry

Bulk buy 50x Compostable Mailers Black Biodegradable Eco Poly Shipping Satchel Bags wholesale . Please contact us via our wholesale enquiries form here

Payment Options

  • Shop Pay
  • Google Pay
  • Apple Pay
  • Paypal
  • Visa, Mastercard, American Express
  • Afterpay
  • Zip Pay
  • Layby
  • Klana
  • Openpay

View full details

50x Compostable Mailers Black Biodegradable Eco Poly Shipping Satchel Bags

Recently viewed products