As a customer of ours, we value you above all else and want to give you the best shopping experience. If you have any problems or concerns with your purchase, please let us know and we will do everything in our power to assist.
Please read the terms and conditions below that fully outline your warranty rights:
1. The Australian Consumer Law provides consumers with certain guarantees when they purchase goods, and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. This warranty is separate and different from, consumer guarantees, which are given voluntarily by the Warrantor.
2. Consumer guarantees may extend beyond this warranty or any applicable warranty offered by the manufacturer of the goods, depending on the price and quality of the goods.
3. This warranty applies in addition to any other rights or remedies you might have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other laws.
4. Documents related to your goods' warranty may be found on or inside the product packaging provided by the manufacturer. These warranty documents are not provided by the Warrantor, and are separate from this warranty. Certain warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. In order to determine whether or not the warranty covers the goods in Australia, and if it does, how you should make a claim, you should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document.
5. Under the terms of this warranty and within 12 months of your purchase, the Warrantor agrees to repair ones that are defective, replace the item or offer a refund for the full amount of the purchase price (if the item cannot be repaired or if the item cannot be replaced).
6. The applicable warranty period (12 months) begins on the date the product is delivered to your nominated delivery address. If no proof of delivery is available, the warranty period will begin 3 working days after the goods are dispatched.
7. If you wish to make a warranty claim, you must contact us here. Please provide the following information:
8. Our Help Desk will provide you with instructions on returning the goods if your claim is entitled to this warranty. We will arrange for the item to be returned at our cost and provide you with a label. Unless otherwise provided by law, if the return is not covered by the warranty outlined in this document, you will need to cover the cost of return.
9. In the case of an item being damaged in transit, you must provide photographic proof of damage if your goods are damaged or defective when they are delivered before receiving a repair, replacement, or refund within 24 hours of receival.
10. We reserve the right to determine which repair centre is best suited for each case.
11. When making a claim under the warranty, you must adhere to all return instructions as given to you by OzDingo.
12. Returns cannot be accepted if they have not been authorized through the process outlined here.
13. In cases where returned goods are found to be in good working order, we have the right to send the item back, and may, at our discretion, request reimbursement for our costs incurred in relation to such goods returned.
14. This warranty shall not apply to goods unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law):
15. This warranty applies only to products whose product listing on OzDingo.com.au contains an explicit 12 month warranty against defects.
16. The warranty does not extend our liability beyond the quantity of the purchased goods or the amount of a replacement product (except in situations where this is required by law.
17. We are not liable for software or data losses experienced due to faults or failures of storgae. media ordered from us, except to the extent required by law (such as the Australian Consumer Law).
18. If media is returned (such as a hard disc drive), we will not be responsible for any software or data stored on the media, whether separately or as a part of a larger electronic or computing product, returned to us for any reason. This includes for replacement or repair. We make no representation that we will be able to repair or replace any product without risk to or loss of the software or data. You should maintain a backup of all software and data stored on your devices.