Clipsal Photoelectric Smoke Alarm Interconnectable 755PSMA4 AS 3786 2014 Compliant$73.99
This smoke alarm fire detector is a photoelectric smoke alarm that can be used as a single mains powered, battery backed alarm or can be interconnected with other 755 series smoke alarms to give whole home protection. It is designed to be surface mounted on the ceiling.
Certifications and Compliances
Alarm Condition: Aural signal pattern ISO 8201
Approvals: SAI Global, RCM, Activfire
Complies with: AS3786: 2014, AS/NZS 60065, AS/NZS 60950.1
- Photoelectric technology for detection of smouldering fire types (most common fire types in homes)
- Wired interconnect feature (up to 40 alarms)
- Compatible with optional relay or wireless interconnect bases
- Quality optical chamber with stainless steel insect screen
- Easy to use test/hush button
- Easy installation and maintenance with flip-down design
- Robust digital design for optimum performance and resilience
- Certified to AS3786:2014
- Main Power Source: 220-240V A.C. ~ 50Hz
- Secondary Power Source: 9V d.c. Carbon Zinc or Alkaline Battery (included)
- Operating Current: 35mA
- Sensing Type: Photoelectric. This alarm contains NO radioactive material
- Interconnecting: 40 Alarms over 150 meters
- Terminal Provisions: Active/Neutral/Loop and Interconnect Terminals, each accommodates 2 x 1.5mm2
- Horn Level: 85dB at 3 meters minimum
- Visual Indicators: Green LED for mains power ON
- Red LED for warning and low battery indication
- Model: 755PSMA4 CLI755PSMA4
Why Photoelectric Smoke Alarms?
A Photoelectric responds faster to large smoke particles. Smouldering fires produce more large particles, so this type of fire will be more quickly detected by this Photoelectric Alarm.
The way forward
Australia wide has seen an update of smoke alarms rules and legislations to Photoelectric only, which further protect everyone in their home. This Photoelectric Smoke alarm carries the latest standards and certifications.
This Photoelectric Smoke alarm is the latest technology in Fire Safety and protection. It's fully certified (ISO, RCM, SAI Global, Activfire, AS, NZS, etc.) and complies with all the latest Australian standards AS 3786:2014. It's easily surface mounted and works on AC power with 9V battery backup and it is interconnectable with other smoke alarms for additional security. It's a genuine Clipsal with 5 Years warranty and pretty much one of the safest smoke alarms out there today.