These depilatory wax packs comes in 400g wax bean resealable bottles for body hair removal.
This Hard Wax is a formulation designed for the ever-increasing hard wax requirements of Brazilian style bikini line and body waxing. Segmented into beads so you can top up your wax heater anytime you like. Just pour in what you need and melt.
- This wax requires no strips at all. Just peel off at cold.
- Great for Wax Heater Pots and wax heaters
- Suitable for home or salon use
- Melt the wax in a wax heater (we also sell wax heaters in all shapes and sizes feel free to checkout our store)
- The consistency of the wax after it melts needs to be like honey which means its at the right temperature. Not too liquid like water which means its definitely too hot and not too thick either.
- Try on a small surface of your skin first to make sure it is at the temperature you would like first and not to burn yourself. If that's ok then you can move on.
- Apply a thick coat to where you want to wax.
- It is important to wait for the wax to cool down so it sticks to the hair only and not the skin as well
- Once the wax cools down, take the wax off and the hair comes out with it.
All Items, Australian Christmas Gifts, Beauty and Grooming, Beauty Products Online, Best Ideas For A Mother's Day Gift, Cheap Christmas Gifts Australia, Ellie & Ruby™, Gift Ideas For Any Occasion, Gifts For Her, Hair Removal Products, Hair Removal Wax, Hair Removal Waxing, Shop Australian Products, Trending Items