Micronised Zeolite is a powder supplement that works at the cellular level, and is safe for human consumption.
Zeolite is one of the very few negatively-charged naturally occurring minerals.
There are many different forms of Zeolite, but only crystalline Clinoptilolite Zeolite is safe for the human body to ingest. Micronised Zeolite is milled to -10 microns to maximise surface area and absorption capacity and is a finer grade than Fine Zeolite.
Micronised Zeolite Powder in resealable bags.
- Please consult your health care practitioner.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.
All Items, Australian Brands, Grocery, Health and Wellbeing Groceries, Health and Wellbeing Powders and Granules, Health and Wellbeing Vitamins And Supplements, Himalayan Salt Collective, Locally Packed Australian Goods and Certified International Products, Orku™, Trending Items