Our Activated Charcoal Powder is of premium quality and typically used to whiten teeth naturally, but can also be used as a face treatment.
Approved filter aide product within Australia standards.
How Do You Use Charcoal Powder?
- Naturally whiten teeth - Use a spare toothbrush dipped in water with a dab of charcoal powder to gently brush your teeth. For best results leave on for 3 minutes before rinsing. It is a messy demonic looking affair but your pearly whites will be worth it! This can be done daily to achieve the desired white and then weekly to maintain the look.
- Clarifying face mask - For an all-natural toxin busting blackout mask mix 1/4 teaspoons of Charcoal powder with 2 teaspoons of Bentonite Clay and 2 (+/-) teaspoons of water to achieve your desired paste. Apply evenly on the face and neck, avoiding sensitive skin around the eyes and lips and leave to dry for about 7 minutes. Wash off and pat dry. Finish with your normal moisturiser or facial oil like jojoba for those with extra dry skin. Once or twice a week is enough!
10kg Oxpure Activated Charcoal Powder in resealable bags.
- Please consult your doctor or dentist
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist please consult your doctor/dentist/health care professional
- Please note we re-sell the product from local trusted Australian suppliers. Quality is 100% guaranteed. Any results in relation to the teeth whitening process are based solely on the product itself.
- Our charcoal powder is made from coconut base, steam activated, with no expiry date.
All Items, Australian Brands, Chemicals, Commercial and Industrial, Grocery, Health and Wellbeing Groceries, Health and Wellbeing Powders and Granules, Locally Packed Australian Goods and Certified International Products, Oral Care, Orku™, Powdered Chemicals, Toiletries, Trending Items