100% Local Australian Blue Poppy Seeds (Unwashed).
Poppy Seeds have been traditionally used in food and baking for thousands of years. It has a nutty flavour and are commonly used in pastries, breads, cakes, muffins, rolls, curries etc.
These poppy seeds are sorted, screened, dust extracted and unwashed (not washed).
Poppy seeds are naturally:
- High in dietary fibre
- High in B vitamins
- High in essential minerals:
Comes packed in a resealable bags.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
- testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.
- If you are unsure, please consult your health care practitioner.
Australian Brands, Flash Deals, Grocery, Health and Wellbeing Groceries, Health and Wellbeing Powders and Granules, Health and Wellbeing Vitamins And Supplements, Himalayan Salt Collective, Locally Packed Australian Goods and Certified International Products, Orku™