We offer two durable soldering pots in our range, the SJ-310A with wattage of 300W is larger and more powerful than the SJ-350A with wattage of 150W to suit your needs. These heavy-duty round solder pots are made of titanium not lead. They have a rotating dial to set required melting grade and an On/Off switch, and both have melting temperatures of up to 480 Degrees Celsius.
- Lead free heater
- Lead free solder bath to withstand high temperatures, corrosion and for durability.
- Microcomputer chip intelligent control
- Titanium solder bath for greater durability
- Replacement crucible
- Quick heating- with high powered ceramic heater
- Energy saving
Both SJ310A/300W and SJ-350A/150W
- On/off switch
- No-load furnace temp: 200-480 Degrees Celsius
- Melt tin time: about 8 minutes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage: AC Australian Electricity Standards
- AU Plug
- Power/Wattage: 300W
- Melting Capacity: 1200g
- Pot diameter: 100mm
- Power/Wattage: 150W
- Melting Capacity: 500g
- Pot diameter: 50mm
How to use
- This product must be grounded. Improper installation will cause damage to product. Position the control dial to high range when you begin using the solder pot, and then place the dial to the grade of auto-temperature after soldering.
- The general working temperature of molten solder in the solder pot is 300-350 ℃ (around grade 4-grade 9).
- The temperature of melted solder shouldn't be too high, or it will cause aging of solder pot, the darkening or yellowing of melted solder.
- When highly acidic scaling powder is applied, the solder pot is more likely to be corroded or perforated under extraordinarily high temperatures.
- Must turn off power before finishing to avoid accidents.