NAD+ Cell Regenerator promotes systemic youthful functions by providing nicotinamide riboside a patented compound for reversing the age-related decline in NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) levels.
NAD+ is a key co-enzyme that enables the mitochondria to power and repair damage in every cell of our bodies.
Found in every cell in the body, this enzyme plays a critical role in maintaining healthy cellular metabolism. Nicotinamide riboside represents an innovative advance to combat aging that functions via unique mechanisms not found in typical dietary supplements. And with NAD+ Cell Regenerator, you now have an effective and affordable method to boost the critical NAD+enzyme for refreshed vitality.
Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) is a form of vitamin B3 closely related to Niacin that is showing great promise for it’s ability to raise NAD+ levels in older humans, back to the levels normally found in youth to prevent and repair damage to various organs in the body.
Bottle Content: Each Bottle contains 30 capsules.
- Helps promote systemic youthful functions
- Helps support healthy cellular metabolism
- Helps regulate genes that control aging
- Helps support energy levels and physical performance
- Helps preserve cognitive function during aging
- Helps promote insulin activity
- Helps Fight Fatigue and Lack of Motivation with More Energy
If you are experiencing fatigue and lack of motivation, it may be due to the age-related decline in NAD+ levels(1). NAD+ promotes healthy cellular metabolism and systemic youthful functions and is found in every cell in the body.(2,3) In addition, NAD+ plays an essential role in regulating genes (4,5) that control aging (6,7).
Nicotinamide Riboside Boosts NAD+ and Promotes Systemic Youthful Functions
Newly patented nicotinamide riboside increases cellular levels of NAD+ in the body.(8,9)
For the first time, aging humans have an effective and affordable method to boost the critical NAD+ enzyme for refreshed vitality. Nicotinamide riboside has been documented to help replenish cellular NAD+ and in the process:
- Promote sirtuin (SIRT1 and SIRT3) gene activation,(6)
- Enhance growth and efficiency of mitochondria supporting energy levels and physical performance,(6)
- Favorably modulate metabolism,(6)
- Contribute to neuronal health supporting cognitive function during aging,(10-12)
- Promote insulin sensitivity supporting healthy blood sugar levels in those within the normal range.(6)
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
- Non-GMO, Vegetarian Capsules.
- Nicotinamide Riboside does not cause flushing.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Please consult your health care practitioner.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- PLoS One. 2012;7(7):e42357.
- Cell. 2013 Dec 19;155(7):1624-38.
- PLoS One. 2008 May 21;3(5):e2267.
- Cell. 2007 May 4;129(3):473-84.
- Nature. 2000 Feb 17;403(6771):795-800.
- Cell Metab. 2012 Jun 6;15(6):838-47.
- Cell. 2013 Jul 18;154(2):430-41.
- Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2013 Nov;16(6):657-61.
- EMBO Mol Med. 2014 Apr 6;6(6):721-31.
- Neurobiol Aging. 2013 Jun;34(6):1581-8.
- J Neurosci. 2006 Aug 16;26(33):8484-91.
- Front Biosci. 2007 Jan 1;12:1863-88.