Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Dust Mite Wash 220mL contains natural Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil in a specially solubilised formula which has been scientifically proven to kill 99% of house dust mites. Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Dust Mite Wash is a natural product and contains no chemical pesticides.
Features And Benefits
- Kills 99% of dust mites: a major trigger of asthma, eczema and allergies
- Clinically proven and extensively tested by Australian scientific research
- Ideal as part of a program to reduce dust mites and their allergens
- Can be safely used for blankets, woollens, bedding and most fabrics
- Leaves washed items clean and with a fresh fragrance of natural Eucalyptus
- Natural eucalyptus oil, no chemical pesticides
- Unique natural laundry treatment, easy to use: simply pour, soak and wash
- Australian made and owned
How To Use
For best results use monthly.
Machine washing (Top Loader ONLY):
- Place items to be washed in top loader machine – do not overfill
- Start filling machine with warm water (ideally around 30°C)
- Use approximately half a bottle (110mL) of dust mite wash per full machine load (enough for one double blanket)
- Add Dust Mite Wash to water. Ensure items are fully covered.
- Leave to soak for 1 hour.
- Wash on appropriate cycle.
Hand washing (NOTE: if you have a front loading machine, please follow these instructions):
- Fill tub or basin with warm water.
- Use Dust Mite Wash at a rate of 25mL per 10 litres of water, or half a bottle per large blanket or quilt. Add dust mite wash and agitate water.
- Add blanket or quilt; push down and agitate for one minute to ensure it is thoroughly covered.
- Soak for 1 hour.
- Squeeze as much excess moisture out as possible. No need to rinse. Dry flat, keeping woollens away from heat or direct sunlight (synthetics may be dried in direct sunlight).
Laundry wash with Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Will damage the eyes and irritate the skin. If product splashes in eyes wash out immediately with water. Wash hands after use.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor, hospital or Poisons Information Centre (131 126). If swallowed do not induce vomiting. Material safety data sheet available on request.
Store below 30°C.