Turmeric Powder is a spice, made of Turmeric Rhizomes, that gives curry its yellow colour. It is a member of the ginger family and has it has been used in India for thousands of years as a flavour spice in curries, in cosmetics and for its complimentary health properties.
Turmeric contains curcumin as a main ingredient. Can be used in teas, smoothies, soups, curries, tossed on greens and vegetables.
Turmeric Madras powder in resealable pouch.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
- testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.
- If you are unsure, please consult your health care practitioner.
All Items, Australian Brands, Grocery, Health and Wellbeing Groceries, Health and Wellbeing Powders and Granules, Health and Wellbeing Vitamins And Supplements, Himalayan Salt Collective, Locally Packed Australian Goods and Certified International Products, Orku™, Trending Items