Original price $78.00
Current price $38.99
Free Shipping Australia Wide
30 Day Guarantee
DHL Shipping Worldwide
sThis soldering iron has an output power of 60W and has all the qualities of a solid, safe, long lasting soldering iron. It can be used for soldering, reballing, and desoldering, among others.
This listing is for a pack of 2 Soldering Irons.
- Power 60W
- Output Temperature: approximately ~450 degrees Celsius
- Size: 23cm
- Input Voltage: 220V-240V
- Australia AU Plug
- Handle: heat-resistant safe plastic with no thermal conductivity
- Designed by double winding type heater
- Double length of the nickel flipping silk to prevent temperature increase
- Iron plated tip and stainless steel construction
- Soldering tip: super long lifetime
- High quality long lasting ceramic type heater
- Heating Element: Nichrome Wire Heating
- Nickel chrome wire heater, quickly heating up
- It can be used in continuous weld for the procedure line
- Light handle, easy to operate
- Heat detector & safety
- Certifications: CE, ROHS SAA APPROVED
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
- When i turn my soldering iron ON for the first time, there is a light smell why?
- The new soldering iron, when used for the first time, has the phenomenon of emitting white gas. It belongs to the mica (insulator) drying, and will have a light smell. Have no worries, it is normal, and it will disappear in a few minutes minutes.