100% Pure Acetone.
Acetone is a commonly used solvent used in industry, home and beauty salons. It is colourless, sweet smelling and miscible with many other liquids. It is an effective solvent for oils, greases, resins, waxes and adhesives. It is a very effective and economical solvent.
Features and Uses
- Removing nail polish/artificial nails/gel/SNS
- To remove SNS, therapists soak nails in a bath of acetone and wrap the soaked nail with Aluminum.
- General purpose solvent
- Cleaning PVC pipes prior to gluing
- Removing most adhesives (including instant adhesives)
- Cleaning fibreglass resin tools and brushes
- Cleaning and removing some paints and lacquers
- Contain absolutely zero fillers
- 250ml is approximately 8.45351 Oz
- Please read the label before use for all first aid and warnings.
- Danger - Highly flammable liquid and vapour - keep away from heat/ sparks/ open flames/ hot surfaces. No smoking.
- Causes Irritant - serious eye irritation - keep container tightly closed, and wear protective gloves, eye protection/ face protection when handling.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness - avoid breathing fumes/ mists/ vapours/ spray.
- Please note bottle shape and transparency may slightly vary depending on bottle availability.
Please note the bottle shape and type might change depending on the availability of our packaging bottles. Due to the recent high demand in bottles, some bottles are becoming unavailable in Australia. Regardless, please have no worries, the quality of the product remains the same and will be packed with the same high standards.