Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulphate Tubs Buckets Bath Salts Skin Body Skin Care$20.99
Epsom salt (Magnesium Sulfate / Sulphate) is best known as a component of bath salts, but it offers a wide range of uses and dozens of benefits, from relaxation, improving a gardener’s crops to household cleaning, and more. Enjoy the renowned therapeutic and complimentary healing properties, inside and out of Epsom Salt.
What is Epsom Salt?
A mineral compound of magnesium and sulfate and technically known as Magnesium Sulfate. Many of us are lacking in this mineral, as levels have been decreasing over the last three to four decades around the world.
Epsom Salt in resealable bucket.
- Please consult your health care practitioner.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.
DEAL OF THE DAY ENDS IN