Vibration Machine Benefits
Do you know that you can lose weight even if you're watching a movie? This can be made possible if you have the right equipment “doing all the workout” for you. Enter the vibration machines.
Vibration machines, shaking machines, or shaking platforms are the new fitness trend for those who love passive exercise. The whole body vibrations or “Power Plate” exercise promoted by these machines make your muscles work harder, make you lose weight, and make you stronger. Use them with a combination of other active exercises and double your gains!
How Do Vibration Machines Work?
You stand on the vibration machine with your knees bent at a 30-degree angle as the machine vibrates 30 times per second. These vibrations trick the body into thinking you're falling, thereby activating the stress reflex responsible for the body's extreme muscle contraction. The benefits people get from using the vibration machines are due mainly to these contractions. It also works out your joints to keep you balanced and stable as you exercise.
How Often Should You Use Your Vibration Machine?
Advocates of passive exercise suggest that you use the vibration machine at least 15 minutes a day, three times a week, as these alone will give you a lot of vibration machine benefits.
Are Vibration Machines Good For You?
A resounding ‘Yes!’ to that. Here are a few of the vibration machine benefits you should know:
- Improves bone mineral density. Studies show that vibration therapy improves bone strength by increasing bone formation and inhibiting bone resorption. Thus, the use of vibration machine benefits young and older people at risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Hastens Weight loss. Exercising on a vibration machine promotes metabolism that aids in weight loss. A research even indicated that vibration machine exercise coupled with a good diet program is as effective as engaging in aerobic exercise with a good diet.
- Reduces cortisol level in the blood. Studies indicated that whole-body vibration inhibits the body from releasing cortisol, the hormone that promotes stress. When the body is in constant stress (i.e., the cortisol level is high for an extended period), it causes weight gain, high blood pressure, insomnia, diabetes, and so much more. Therefore, vibration reduces stress and induces a myriad of other health benefits to the body.
- Improves circulation. The WBM promotes the contraction and relaxation of the muscles, thereby increasing blood flow in our body. Improved circulation is responsible for muscle oxygenation, body rejuvenation, accelerated metabolic waste removal and enhanced body recovery.
- Stimulates the lymphatic system and boosts immunity. WBM therapy stimulates the lymphatic system to drain fats and toxins more efficiently, promoting detoxification and thus strengthening the immune system.
- Promotes balance, coordination, and flexibility. Since muscles contract 30-50 times in a second when using the vibration machine, your muscles and joints are forced to engage to keep you stable on the machine, thereby making you stronger and increasing your balance, coordination, and flexibility.
- Stronger muscles. As mentioned above, when your muscles contract and relax while on the vibration machine, it engages multiple muscle fibers in your body. Consider performing squats, lunges, or push-ups, too, as it activates or engages more muscle fibers, leading to muscle growth and increased muscle density.
Level up your workout and therapy with the use of a vibration machine. These vibration machines provide promising benefits, especially to people who have little time to exercise or those individuals undergoing therapy.
Ozdingo offers a range of vibration machines depending on the color of your choice! It comes with a 30-day moneyback guarantee and includes FREE shipping throughout Australia.